Tuesday 26 November 2013

Poinsettias Decoupage

This pair of cards is made with some old stash given to me by my mil (thanks Martha!). I matted the decoupage onto layers of cream card and Papermania poinsettias before adding ribbon & bows.

 
"A Joyous Christmas"

Just for a change, I made the other one a different way round.

 

If you look carefully, you can see snowflakes embossed into the cream card behind the bow.

 

This view shows the layers of decoupage. Many people use foam pads to separate the layers, but I prefer dimensional glue and use Pinflair because it smells better than silicone glue.

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Maddy. The decoupaged poinsettia look so beautiful. I love the embossing and gorgeous ribbon too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Maddy love the poinsettia. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)