Friday 29 November 2013

More Ink!

I just love getting all inky, so one more inky Paperartsy one before I finish.


This time I sponged the resist lampost with distress inks to get a more controlled colouring with Festive Berries in the centre and Evergreen Bough around the edges. The lamp is coloured as before, and a festive ribbon used in the background to make the card a bit more jolly.

Well, it's Friday again (yippee!) and I hope you have a good one. Please come back and join me on Sunday to find out about our December challenge at Stamping Sensations, and what I've got in the bag for my design team make ;-) Maddy x

2 comments:

  1. ooh this is gorgeous. love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once more a super fine card. I look forward to next week - after my Christmas market. Then I will try some of the tings you have shown the last weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)