Sunday 10 November 2013

More Christmas cards using Magazine Freebies

This set of card uses papers and toppers that came free with a magazine a year or more ago.

 

Look very closely at these first two. There's something you might not see at first glance...

 

Did you spot the hidden reindeer? I diecut the deer using the Sizzix Reindeer Flight die and fixed to the cards with foam pads to raise them up, but lining up with the background images. It's a bit easier to see the deer in the first card since he is just stepping into the picture :-)

 

No reideer on this one, but I added some gold glitter glue to the carrot on the snowman's nose, and a Papermania brad fixes the tag in place.

Entered for the following challenge:
Crafty Little Fairies - Christmas in November

6 comments:

  1. I believe that I was perhaps lucky - it was the first thing I saw after looking at the trees. Super fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, here on my virtual c/p visits again just to let you know I’ve taken a peek at your latest makes. Hope you have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant cards found the Deer it took me ages mind love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours in these cards, cannot believe they are from a magazine freebie - they look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello,

    i like cards ! I love amira basmati rice paper wraps for that very reason! They store very well in the pantry…. for years!!! :) Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful cards - all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)