Sunday 24 November 2013

Dashing through the snow...

...on a one-horse open sleigh! Here's a nice one I found in my stash.

"Dashing through the snow..."

Do you shudder at the dreaded word "peel-off"? It can be a dirty word in the stamping world, but I'm here to encourage you to dig out that old stash and give it a new lease of life! All the peel-offs and stickers on these cards were given to me by people on Docrafts in the goody bag swaps (thank you!).
 
"...on a one-horse open sleigh"

The horse and sleigh are coloured with distress markers. I'm not the best colourist in the world as you can see, but I hope I've given you a way to use up some of that extra stash. Maddy x

7 comments:

  1. You are so right, Maddy, can't think of the last time I used a peel-off, but your cards show what can be done. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree with the peel off thing but they do have their uses as your card shows. I have to admit I still sometimes put them around boxes with an acetate window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really like these. The horse and sleigh peel-offs are lovely. And it is also a good reminder for me to have a look at the peel-offs I have got here and to use some of them up.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have coloured these beautifully, I didn't realise they were stickers until I read your blog so you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After using "Wedding Invitation" and "Evening Invitation" peel offs on 100 wedding invitations for Jay's wedding, I thought I would run for the hills if I saw another peel off sticker. But Maddy.....I'm not running near any hills (**wink, wink**). These cards are beautiful and I love the peel off stars ans trees. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card have not used peel offs for years but still have a stash of them lol. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been very busy creating Christmas cards. The are all beautiful, I especially love these ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)