Wednesday 13 November 2013

Graphic45 Christmas Emporium Cards

Over the next couple of days, I will be sharing some cards I made using patterned papers from Graphic45's "Chritmas Emporium" 8" x 8" paper pad. Although I love playing with inks and stamps, from time to time I like to get some patterned papers out and play with diecutting. These first two cards use the small window from Heartfelt Creations' "Chateau Gate" die set. The thick, double-sided paper from the paper pad is perfect for a window diecut since there is a pattern on both sides of the window.

 

One of the advantages of not designing for a particular company is that I am free to mix and match on my projects. There are flourishes from a Cheery Lynn die and the Poinsettia made from a Papermania petal pouch really draws the eye.

 

This second card has poinsettias made using the Spellbinders Poinsettia dies with the patterned papers.

2 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous cards can't believe how quickly the time has gone love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards, love the windows.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)