Wednesday 27 November 2013

Getting Inky with Paper Artsy

I was in a local craft shop a few weeks ago and just couldn't help myself, I had to buy this fabulous stamp set from Paper Artsy.

"Getting Inky with Paper Artsy"

The background is coloured using Tim Holtz' wrinkle-free distress technique and overstamped in the same ink. The ink on the main panel must be completely dry before you stamp and heat-emboss the main image, or the background ink will pick up embossing powder.

"Glittery Lamp"

The lamp-post is stamped in black archival and heat-embossed with holographic pwder to get that glittery effect from the lamplight. A water brush is used to remove ink from within the lamp, then yellow is added using a distress marker.



Isn't that a great sentiment? Please join me tomorrow for another card made with this stamp set.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)