Thursday 14 November 2013

Graphic45 Christmas Emporium Card with Patchwork Background


Today's card uses the patchwork technique I shared a couple of weeks ago to create a background from scraps of patterned papers.

"Compliments of the Season"
 
The frame is diecut using a Spellbinders set, and the little coner pieces are leftover cut-outs from the frame die. It's hard to see the dimension in this photograph, but the frame is raised up with little dabs of Pinflair glue. With flourishes, I nornally only glue the main stems so the shoots are free to move as they would in real life..

3 comments:

  1. It's the c&p lady, fingers crosses things will get back to normal in a few weeks,but promise I have still taken a good look at today's lovely work.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super colours to the background. Fine idea to use the leftovers from the frame to the corners.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)