Monday 25 November 2013

Glad Tidings

I bought a set from Papermania called "Christmas Tidings". The printed papers are not the best quality in the world, but the pictures are pretty and great for making quick cards for charity. Here's a couple:

"Let it Snow Decoupage"

I like the decoupage on this scene with the rooves in layers, although it's hard to see in the photograph.

"Happy Christmas"

Both the cards have backgrounds stamped with snowflakes using white brilliance ink. The diecuts are Spellbinders and the flower is from Meiflower - I thought it had a feeling of movement, like a wheel. I have made lots more cards with this pack, but we'll have to see whether there is time to share more of them before Christmas.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)