Thursday 15 December 2011

Christmas with dimension & vintage images

Here's a quick dimensional card with lots of fabulous Graphics Fairy images.

"Snowballs"

This little chap throwing snowballs is just great. I added some snowflakes punched from scraps of vintage backing papers and tiny pearls, and distressed the edges of the card with Bundled Sage.

"Inside"

This tunnel card has the usual concertina construction. The sentiments are from a sheet of vintage sentiments found in the local craft shop. The main sentiment was mounted onto a couple of die-cut ovals, backed onto strips of greenery punched with a MS double edge punch, and decorated with more snowflakes.

"Tunnel"

More punched branches and leaves were used to simulate a holly wreath around the tunnel apertures, and tiny red pearls added for berries.

Entered for the following challenge:
Dream Valley Challenge - Christmas

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh I love this card Maddy. You are so talented at making tunnel cards. I love the greenery. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the images and dimension! Love Jayne. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful i love how you used the punched leaves to make the wreath thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute Izzwizz! How did I miss this exact image!? Do you have an exact link for us? I'd love to use it and give you credit for helping me find it on my blog!

    Hook a girl up! (Love the snowball kid...LOL)

    Happy Holidays from me and mine to you and yours!
    ~Suzanne in NW Illinois
    Visiting from Brag Monday, at GraphicsFairy
    See you "next year" when Brag Monday's begin again here at GF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fabulous creation! Love the images you used and your holly wreath is so pretty too! Thanks for playing along with us at Dream Valley and I hope you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)