Wednesday 26 March 2014

Simply Cards & Papercraft issue 113 Free Melissa Frances cardmaking kit

I am going to start to blog the cards I make with free gifts from magazines in the hope they give someone some inspiration. I am a sucker for all the mags and buy far too many, like a lot of people do. This batch of A6 cards are made with the Melissa Frances Cardmaking Kit with came free with Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine 113.

 
"Cards Made with Simply Cards & Papercraft 113 Melissa Frances Kit"

"Love Makes Life Worth Living"

"Happy Birthday"

 
"Just a Little Note to Say..."

 
"Smile"

 
"Picked For You"

 
"I Appreciate You More Than You Know"
 
"Thinking of You"
 
"Just the Way I Roll"
 
"Good Luck"

2 comments:

  1. A lovely set of cards, and costing next to nothing when with a mag and so much fun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous set of cards, just goes to show what you can make with those freebies, simply fantastic. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)