Sunday 9 March 2014

Happy Birthday Mum

This was my Mum's birthday card this year, and I'm so pleased to say that she loved it!

"A birthday card for Mum"

I ruched a couple of pieces of silky ribbon behind the diecut window to look like curtains, and matched the colours of the flowers to the ribbon and the background papers.

Entered for the following challenges:
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
Picture and Scrap - Use Your Dies
CountryViewChallenges - Paper Chase
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Emergency Crafters - Flowers
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Flowers

10 comments:

  1. Hi Maddy. I am not surprised your mum loved her gorgeous card, it really is so beautiful. I still have the stunning card to that you sent to me sitting on my shelf next to me here, I will always treasure it.
    I hope all is well with you.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a beautiful Card and I am sure of that we all would have been surprised if your mother did not love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great curtains and the roses are so pretty
    too
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card you have made. Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, love how you dressed the window with the ribbon and your flowers look really pretty. Thanks for sharing this month at Natalie & Amy's Challenge.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card - beautiful use of both texture and colour! Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this fortnight! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow fab card design fab use of the ribbon, thanks for sharing with us at crafts and me, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greatbcard. Love the way you created the window box
    Kathleen Mc x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Åhhh hvor er den flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card and I love how you dressed the window. Thanks for sharing it with us at Country View Challenges for our Paper Chase challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)