Wednesday 23 April 2014

There'll be Blue Birds Over...

... well, no, not the white cliffs of Dover, but another Graphic45 Botanical Tea card.

"Shaker Card"

The background paper has an aperture cut into it at the bottom, a piece of acetate fixed behind and the aperture filled with sequins and seed beads before enclosing in foam tape. The whole of the background paper is fixed to the card base with foam tape, so the aperture appears "sunken" into the card. Another of my UTEE birds is fixed to the front of the card with Pinflair.
 
"Shaker Aperture"

A few matching flowers and a bow finish the card. I always love a shaker card - it rattles :-)

2 comments:

  1. Maddy another beautiful card love this one and your papers are just beautiful. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now you see, I'm just going to HAVE to buy the Botanical Tea papers now because....emmmm, well.........cause you have'em and that means I gotta have'em! That's my excuse anyway.....so when your man here asks do I really need any more paper, I'm just gonna blame you! Teehee. It's all Maddy's fault for making beautiful cards! Lee x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)