Monday 24 December 2012

Happy Holidays to All My Friends and Followers.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

"Poinsettia Book Card"

These are just a few more...

"Vintage Stepper Card"


...of the hundreds of Christmas cards...

"Joyeaux Noel"


...I made or sent this year.

"He's Making a List"

I hope you've enjoyed the journey,

"A Joyful Christmas"

and look forward to sharing some more cards with you.

"'Tis the Season"

Please join me again after the holiday.

"It's Me!"

Love Maddy x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Maddy, and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas - you look like you are ready to party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created wonderful Christmas cards, each of them. Your photos looks fabulous :)
    A Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maddy, I'm so sorry that I seemed to miss this post, not sure how that happened!
    Thank you for sharing such wonderful cards with us. I hope you had a good Christmas and I wish you a really Happy New Year.
    Take care
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)