Tuesday 22 October 2013

Snowman Toppers

My mil (hi Martha!) gave me a couple of sheets of Christmas toppers to help with the hospice cards, and I just used them in place of the rub-ons in the same design. I hope I'm inspiring you to use up some of that old stash :-)



 The holographic embossing on the "A Joyful Christmas" sentiment reflects the flash of the camera somewhat and makes it a bit hard to see, but we have been suffering with torrential rain which has made it hard to take decent photos so please forgive :-)


You'll notice I'm still using up the smaller rub-ons from the sheet (snowmen in the top left are waving to say hello).


These two have snowflake stickers (I really am dredging in the dregs of my stash :-)



Please join me again tomorrow. I've managed a week of Christmas cards so far, and am hoping to blog more every day until Christmas! Maddy x

3 comments:

  1. beautiful selection of cards and a good way of getting your old stash out and having a sort through. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your cards - fantastic to use some of all the small papers we all have.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)